You are $150.00 away from free shipping
The choice of ATP touring pro Denis Shapovalov.
The Yonex VCore 95 is designed for advanced players looking for a compact, maneuverable racquet designed for spin and speed. Much more of a classic control oriented frame, players who are able to generate enough racket head speed will be rewarded with plenty of precision and power.
Larger Sweet Spot
- ISOMETRIC technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
Aero Fin Technology
- Aerodynamic fins that were featured in the VCORE SV have also been upgraded and positioned towards the bottom of the VCORE’s frame. The new Aero Fins are strategically carved out sections that allow for improved maneuverability.
Vibration Dampening Mesh
For added touch and precision
- A stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
- Head Size: 95 sq.in.
- Weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz
- Length27 in.
- Beam Width Range: 21.5 mm - 22 mm - 21 mm
- Balance Point:310 mm
- Material HM Graphite / 2G-Namd Flex Force / VDM
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 20
- Tension Range: 45 - 60 lbs
- Made In Japan
Whether it’s a shoe, racket, paddle or sports bra, we want you 100% happy and confident in your sports gear. And if for some reason you’re not, we’ll make it right. With our unrivalled 100% Fit Guarantee, even if you have used the product, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase contact us to discuss a solution. Our team is committed to ensuring you are happy with your purchase.