Updated for 2021, the Yonex VCore 100 continues to be a great option for all-around players looking for a maneuverable racquet designed for spin and speed. This update sees loads of spin potential coupled with a plush and solid feel at impact.
Larger Sweet Spot
- ISOMETRIC technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
Aero Fin Technology
- Aerodynamic fins that were featured in the VCORE SV have also been upgraded and positioned towards the bottom of the VCORE’s frame. The new Aero Fins are strategically carved out sections that allow for improved maneuverability.
Vibration Dampening Mesh
For added touch and precision
- A stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
- Head Size: 100 sq.in.
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz
- Length: 27 in.
- Beam Width: 24 mm - 25 mm - 22 mm
- Balance Point: 320 mm
- Material: HM Graphite / 2G-Namd Flex Force / VDM
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 19
- Tension Range: 45 - 60 lbs
- Made In Japan