Labs Project Shift 99 315G
The future of modern tennis is disrupted thanks to the revolutionary creation of the Wilson Shift tennis racket. The first concept racket from Wlabs, the Shift 99/315 was specifically crafted to provide players with spin, controllable power, and confidence. Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best in class torsional stability, Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot. Shift 99/315 features an 18x20 string pattern for enhanced control, giving players a more connected feel upon contact.
- First concept racket from Wlabs
- Innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin
- 18x20 string pattern provides additional control and string durability while also providing more spin potential than a traditional dense string pattern thanks to the lateral bending profile
- First racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending
- Built and refined with feedback from players worldwide
- Patent pending frame design to allow for an innovative, never seen bending profile
- Sleek arctic prism design creates clean, modern look
Head Size: 99 sq
String Pattern: 18X20
Unstrung Weight: 315G
Unstrung Balance: 315MM
Flex (RA): TBD
Whether it’s a shoe, racket, paddle or sports bra, we want you 100% happy and confident in your sports gear. And if for some reason you’re not, we’ll make it right. With our unrivalled 100% Fit Guarantee, even if you have used the product, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase contact us to discuss a solution. Our team is committed to ensuring you are happy with your purchase.
We're here to help
Anytime betweenTues-Sat 10am - 6pm PST
Sun & Holidays (except Mondays) 11am - 5pm PST
3880 Oak Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 2M5
We promise to reply within a day.