Carbon Fiber Flash 16MM
* Paddle Comes With Vatic Cover
The Flash paddle is the optimal intersection of Power, Grit, and Control. We have implemented the highest quality TORAY T700 raw Carbon Fiber and engineering to help you perform at the highest level on the pickleball court.
Using a single piece of 360-degree wrapped heat-pressed TORAY T700 carbon fiber, we provide a dominant yet sleek paddle while still maintaining a competitive price. Carbon fiber is stronger, more resistant to deformation under stress, and more resistant to fatigue and wear than fiberglass or graphite. Even through rigorous play, your Vatic Pro paddle will maintain its integrity, grit, and strength.
- Surface - Raw TORAY T700 Carbon Fiber with heat compressed texturing
- Thermoformed edges and a Unibody Construction
- Foam Inject Walls for an increased sweet spot and added control
- Average Weight 16mm - 8.1 - 8.3oz
- Total Length - 16.2 Inches
- Width - 7.7 Inches
- Grip Circumference - 4.25 Inches
- Grip Length - 5.4 Inches (elongated for 2-hand backhands)
- Grip has 2 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate inserts to absorb shock and help with tennis elbow
- Core - Optimized C7 Polymers and high-grade performance honeycomb
- Core Thickness - 16mm
- Edge Guard: Anti-Abrasion TPU
Whether it’s a shoe, racket, or paddle, we want you 100% happy and confident in your sports gear. And if for some reason you’re not, we’ll make it right. With our unrivalled 100% Fit Guarantee, even if you have used the product, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase contact us to discuss a solution. Our team is committed to ensuring you are happy with your purchase.