The Saucony Xodus 10 is built to handle your toughest adventures. The most protective trail running shoe in Saucony’s lineup gets lighter with added comfort. Now featuring Saucony’s latest innovation PWRRUN+ cushioning, the Xodus 10 provides an aggressive comfort level for the most treacherous trails. New innovations include a reinforced upper for more protection from trail debris and a customization allowing you to drill holes or add studs for those exceptionally sloppy conditions . For those who want to explore their endurance on technical terrain but don’t want to sacrifice their comfort, the rugged Xodus 10 is up for the test.
- Midsole Drop: 4mm
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber, shaped in a multi-directional arrow-shaped pattern to adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot.
- Rock plate protects your feet from sharp trail objects.
- Open mesh upper for added support and while maintaining breathability.
- FORMFIT is reinforced to protect feet from debris while maintaining pliability.