Aspen Kern Centre Carbon Fiber
Franklin Sports is raising the bar for Pickleball paddles everywhere with the introduction of our all new Aspen Kern Centre Pickleball Paddle. The premium quality paddle features our brand new MaxGrit™ textured surface technology designed for maximum spin and reduced vibration. The MaxGrit™ surface material is USAPA approved and is designed to provide greater traction on the surface of the ball to increase spin rate for optimal control. Additionally, the 13mm polypropylene core and carbon fiber surface layer ensure a strong, durable base with an oversized sweet spot for dependable, effortless contact shot after shot. This paddle is the new pinnacle of performance and is USAPA certified for competitive and tournament play. Elevate your game today.
- DIMENSIONS: PADDLE: 15.7" X 7.8" HANDLE LENGTH: 4.9" WEIGHT: 7.5 - 7.8oz. CORE: 13mm Polypropylene
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Designed by Pickleball pro Aspen Kern, this premium quality paddle has been constructed to compete, and win, at the highest level
- MAXIMUM GRIP: This paddle is constructed with MaxGrit surface coating technology designed to achieve maximum spin and dampen vibration for optimal control and precision play
- STRONG, DURABLE CORE: The 13mm polypropylene paddle core is built for durability and effortless shot making while the carbon fiber surface layer ensures a larger sweet spot in the center of the paddle for flawless contact and increased control
- PADDLE SPECS AND DIMENSIONS: PADDLE: 15.7" X 7.8" ; HANDLE LENGTH: 4.9" ; HANDLE CIRCUMFERENCE 4.25"; WEIGHT: 7.5 - 7.8 oz ; CORE: 13mm Polypropylene
- USAPA CERTIFIED: This paddle is approved by the USAPA for competitive and tournament play.
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or a merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery of purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on gift card. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased on line can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.