coretection products llc
coreshorts pro 3.0
CORESHORTS™ PRO 3.0 maximal support for the low back, pelvis, hip, and groin areas while optimizing motion control.
If you need Maximal dynamic support to improve function for your low back, pelvis and hip, then you need CORESHORTS™ PRO 3.0 "Maximal Prevention, Performance and Recovery"
The only patented compression short designed to connect the low back, pelvis and hip to improve core function.
- Patented "X" Core Activation System featuring a longitudinal stretch with 1.2 mm engineered stretch fabric that produces 80% more directional & functional stability than a regular compression short – complete dynamic stability!
- Medical compression rating 28.8 - 34.4 mmHg (Independent testing by Progressive Sports Technologies).
- Recommended for those who require a complete functional dynamic support system.
- Recommended by Physicians and Therapists for the prevention and recovery of pelvic, hip and groin injuries; sports, workplace, car accidents, degenerative changes.
- Used by athletes in all professional sports: hockey, field hockey, lacrosse, football, soccer, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis, cricket, cross fit, hip replacement stability, manual labor jobs.
- Sacro-iliac, pelvic and hip stabilization.
- Groin – Quadriceps – Hamstring support.
- Beneficial support for all sports that require quick movements, physically demanding work/activities and those who need extra support due to decreased muscle strength and poor stability.
- Latex Free, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Quick Dry Wicking Material.
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or a merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery of purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on gift card. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased on line can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.