Cascadia 16 GTX Womens Trail Running
Adaptable. Protective. Ready for technical terrain, with a waterproof GORE-TEX upper. For runners who want to explore any trail and feel protected while running, the Cascadia 16's DNA LOFT v2 offers soft cushioning with an adaptable midsole and outsole construction designed to take on any terrain with the knowledge their shoes will deliver.
- Cushioning is softer and lighter, thanks to DNA LOFT v2 technology.
- We added 2mm of foam to the midsole for added comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly.
- Gaiter tab on heel secures gaiter.
Whether it’s a shoe, racket, or paddle, we want you 100% happy and confident in your sports gear. And if for some reason you’re not, we’ll make it right. With our unrivalled 100% Fit Guarantee, even if you have used the product, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase contact us to discuss a solution. Our team is committed to ensuring you are happy with your purchase.