Body Glide 42g
Protect your skin against rubbing that causes chafing, irritation and raw skin. The balm is sweat and water resistant – it keeps pores clog free by allowing sweat to escape and lets skin breathe. The effective and long lasting formula gives you all-day protection. Use daily in humid and dry conditions for a pain free active lifestyle.
What it Does
- Stops trouble before it starts®. The balm forms a dry, invisible barrier to protect your skin, effective wherever skin is rubbed by clothing, footwear or skin. Intended as a barrier to the effects of rubbing, its formulation makes it easy to apply for all-day protection from skin on skin rubbing, chafing from clothing, or pinching and friction from shoes, protective gear, and other irritants.
Great to Know
- Skin safe – made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients that are child safe, vegan approved, and never tested on animals. Never wet or greasy! No petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils – the preferred choice over messy, wet creams, gels and powders. Clothing, footwear and wetsuit safe.
How to Use
- Before you get dressed apply directly, from the stick, to the thighs, neck, feet, arms or anywhere your skin is rubbed the wrong way. Apply to intact skin before activity or anytime. Washes off with mild soap.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or a merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery of purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on gift card. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased on line can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.