Adrenaline GTS 20 Running
The 20th iteration of the Brooks Adrenaline series gets a new modernized look. Building off the success of the 19, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20 features a new and streamlined upper with engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print; improving on the already trusted fit without the excess bulk. Developed as an everyday runner to support those needing a bit more stability; the Brooks Adrenaline 20 features GuideRails that aid in stability by keeping access movement in check. Those looking for a durable, supportive and cushioned ride should be sure to try the latest Brooks Adrenaline 20.
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- DNA Loft foam in the heel delivers plush and luxurious cushioning while maintaining responsiveness and durability.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Guide Rails Holistic Support System helps to protect your knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Segmented crash pad flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Blown Rubber offers durability, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight structure and breathability.
- 3D Fit Print is updated, provides structure and support.
- Heel Counter is updated to create a more comfortable and secure heel fit.
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or a merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery of purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on gift card. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased on line can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.