Solution Speed FF 2 All-Court
The SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 model features a PU (polyurethane) application on the upper that helps generate better support, flexibility, and an improved fit. Implementing DYNAWRAP technology into the eyelet stay, this application helps provide more stability in the forefoot during side-to-side movements.
TWISSTRUSS technology in the midsole assists players who are regularly moving from the baseline to the net by improving their cutting motions and quick transitions; providing a faster acceleration period between stops to full-sprints.
Recognizing that the first step is usually the most important step during a point, Asics have molded a new outsole design that offers better traction in the heel, forefoot and the toe section to help deliver faster forward transitions.
- DYNAWRAP™ TECHNOLOGYEnables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform.
- FLYTEFOAM® TECHNOLOGYProvides lightweight cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGYASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- TWISTRUSS™ TECHNOLOGYImproves quickness,stability and cutting motions.
- ASICSGRIP™ TECHNOLOGYASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® OUTSOLEAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SOLUTION DYE SOCKLINERSockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In-Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of the confirmed delivery of the purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of a purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on a giftcard. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased online can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.