The SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 model features a PU (polyurethane) application on the upper that helps generate better support, flexibility, and an improved fit. Implementing DYNAWRAP technology into the eyelet stay, this application helps provide more stability in the forefoot during side-to-side movements.
TWISSTRUSS technology in the midsole assists players who are regularly moving from the baseline to the net by improving their cutting motions and quick transitions; providing a faster acceleration period between stops to full-sprints.
Recognizing that the first step is usually the most important step during a point, Asics have molded a new outsole design that offers better traction in the heel, forefoot and the toe section to help deliver faster forward transitions.
- DYNAWRAP™ TECHNOLOGYEnables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform.
- FLYTEFOAM® TECHNOLOGYProvides lightweight cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGYASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- TWISTRUSS™ TECHNOLOGYImproves quickness,stability and cutting motions.
- ASICSGRIP™ TECHNOLOGYASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® OUTSOLEAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SOLUTION DYE SOCKLINERSockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions