The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 16x19 V7 Roland Garros Edition sports a unique design with a color palette and stripe pattern that encompasses the elegant style of the pinnacle tournament on clay each year. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for added consistency from frame to frame plus a new Top Grip Taper for more comfortable top-hand grip placement, and the latest version of this racket brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Design inspired by elegant style and panache of Roland Garros
- Weight: 305g / 10.8 oz
- Head Size: 630sq.cm. / 98 sq
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Balance: 320mm / 7pts. HL
- Length: 68.58cm / 27 in.
- Tension Range: 23-27kg / 50-60lbs
- Stiffness: 62 RA