Cloudflow 3 Running
Light, fast and fully cushioned. Take on training and racing in complete comfort. Perfect for fast training, road running, and racing 5K to half marathon.
Technology: No comprimise comfort,
- The Cloudflow makes elite-level technology accessible to any runner. CloudTec® in ultralight Helion® superfoam combines for a fast, responsive feeling with fully cushioned road protection. The engineered mesh upper offers a reassuringly secure fit whether your're training or racing.
Materials: Made for more, with less.
- The re-engineered upper creates a more streamlined look for seamless comfort. Not only is it stylish, but it's good for the planet too – using 70% recycled polyester. Carefully positioned rubber grip traction pads mean turning tight corners just got easier at high speeds.
Design: Shortcut to runner's high.
- DesignShortcut to runner's highDeveloped with elite athletes, the third-gen Cloudflow can do it all and is faster than ever. The explosive Speedboard® loads every stride with spring-like energy. It's engineered for high speeds and maximum comfort whether you're crushing a 5K or a half marathon.
- Weight - 238 g / 8.40 oz
- Drop- 6mm
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or a merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery of purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on gift card. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased on line can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.