Hoka made a big splash when it introduced the Bondi to the running world, and the latest version continues that trend. The Hoka Bondi 6 is a maximal running shoe that provides an unmatched combination of high-performance cushioning and stability. With the combination of an early-stage Meta-Rocker, a wider landing platform, and an oversized EVA midsole the Bondi 6 helps increase running economy and promotes your foot roll through the gait cycle. For many of these features, the Bondi 6 is highly recommended in the medical community for accommodating orthotics and aiding in injury recovery. This is an ideal shoe for anyone looking for an ultra-cushioned, light, stable, high performance running shoe.
- Midsole Drop: 4mm
- Upper is breathable air mesh with a lycra-lined collar and minimal stitching.
- External TPU heel counter adds support.
- Deep foot frame allows your foot to sink far into the midsoles for stability.
- Early-stage meta-rocker places the transition zone behind the metatarsal heads for a smooth ride and fast transition to the forefoot.
- Full-length, ultra-cushioned EVA midsole for excellent response and shock absorption and a stable ride.
- 10-degree heel bevel smooths transitions.
- Outsole is high-abrasion lightweight rubber.