Introducing one of the most beloved trail shoes in our lineup, the Brooks Cascadia 14. Inspired by the rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest, the Cascadia is back for its 14th iteration lighter and sleeker than ever before. New additions to the Cascadia include an added TrailTack traction for better grip and an updated Pivot Post system designed to increase stability on uneven surfaces. Feel confident traipsing through any terrain in the PNW with the latest version of the classic Cascadia series.
- Midsole Drop: 8mm
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Pivot Post System uses four points of support to stabilize the foot.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- TrailTak rubber outsole provides confidence-inspiring, sticky traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Multidirectional Lug Pattern on the outsole provides excellent traction on a variety of terrain, with updated patterns for improved grip.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Full Internal Saddle wraps the foot for a supportive and close to foot fit.
- Cordura Mud Guard adds durability and protects the foot from debris while allowing water to easily drain from the shoe to keep feet dry.
- Lace Guard keeps laces stowed away while running.
- Gaiter Tab and Connection Point allow for easy and secure gaiter attachment.