The Mizuno Wave Rider 23 continues to offer responsive cushioning for your everyday mileage. Featuring its classic Wave plate technology, the Wave Rider 23 adds a dual compound midsole for unrivalled responsiveness, and an engineered mesh upper to offer increased breathability and unwavering performance. We’ve witnessed 23 versions of this shoe, and this is by far the most well cushioned, streamlined and resilient model yet. For those looking for a dependable, nuetral shoe to get through your everyday grind, be sure to take these for a spin.
- Drop: 12mm
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- Mizuno Wave®: The Mizuno Wave® plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and superior cushioning.
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- PEBAX Wave Plate
- Blown Rubber Outsole
- Premium Sockliner