For nearly 30 years, the ASICS GT 2000 series has been a trusted training partner for runners’ of all abilities and the latest version continues its legacy of performance and protection. Designed as a reliable everyday trainer with added support against overpronation; the GT 2000 8 gets a lighter and softer ride thanks to new Flytefoam midsole technology. Add a little bit of stability and comfort to your everyday mileage in the ASICS GT 2000 8.
- Midsole Drop: 10mm
- Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded in the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber+ (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the forefoot is made from a blown rubber compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Twin Layer upper mesh provides lightweight breathability that tightens and loosens in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.