Gearbox CP7 Black/Blue 8.5 Oz
CRAFTSMANSHIP. PERFORMANCE. VALUE.
The All New Gearbox CP7 is everything a honeycomb paddle should be and more, all for a fraction of the price. The CP7 is individually handcrafted starting from the core to the most outer surface plies allowing Gearbox engineers to build a more precise advanced structure. This paddle features a carbon fiber and glass fiber face with a 7mm x 12mm Polypropylene honeycomb core. True to Gearbox’s high quality signature and promise to always achieve excellence, this paddle will deliver outstanding control, power on demand and give you the best overall value for its class.
- USAPA Approved
- Advanced Composite Technology
- Individually Handcrafted
- Power with Control
- Soft with Crisp Feel
- Stable with Excellent Maneuverability
- Hyperbite Spin Technology
- Molded Handle
- Core: 7mm (cell) x 13mm (thickness) Polypropylene (PPE) Honeycomb
- Face: Unidirectional and Woven Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber Blend
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Handle Size: 4" Grip Circumference
- Handle Length: 5.5”
- Dimension: 16.5”(L) x 7.38”(W)
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Black Wrap
- Paddle Shape: Elongated Head and Handle
Whether it’s a shoe, racket, paddle or sports bra, we want you 100% happy and confident in your sports gear. And if for some reason you’re not, we’ll make it right. With our unrivalled 100% Fit Guarantee, even if you have used the product, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase contact us to discuss a solution. Our team is committed to ensuring you are happy with your purchase.