GX6 Power Neon Yellow 7.8 Oz
INVENTION WITH INTENTION
There’s a difference between a great pickleball paddle and a Game Changer. The GX6, is the Game Changer. Gearbox’s vision was to pioneer technology unlike anything ever imagined in pickleball. When you see, hear and hit a Gearbox GX6 paddle, you immediately know what you are experiencing is unlike anything before in pickleball. After many years of extensive research, countless hours of testing and believing that the impossible is possible, Gearbox introduces the GX6, the game changer, constructed with Patented Solid Span Technology.
Looking for everything the GX6 has to offer but in a more traditional head shape and standard handle length? We have it, see the GX5 Collection.
GX6 PATENTED SOLID SPAN TECHNOLOGY (SST) FEATURES
- Superb Sound and Feel: Offers an outstanding soft feel and sound
- Slim Aerodynamic Frame: Maximized Maneuverability, Fast and Responsive
- Carbon Fiber Edgeless Frame: Larger Hitting Surface Area, Reduced Mishits
- Massive Sweet Spot: Optimized Ball Response from Center of Paddle to Edgeless Rim
- Infinite Play: Consistent Performance from day one forward
- Dampener System: Perfect vibration control, Amazing Feel
- Torque Stabilization: Balanced and Stable during play
- High Performance Grip Circumference: For Comfort and More Wrist Roll
- Hyper Bite Spin Technology: Offers more Ball Bite for Max Spin on Demand
- Control and Power Option: To Enhance your Game and Compete with Focus
- Extended Handle Length: For Comfortable Two Handed Shots
- Slightly Longer Head: For Extended Reach
- Durability: Trust your Gear. Play with Unmatched Durability
- No Delamination, No Honeycomb Core, No Soft Spots
- Hand Crafted Carbon Fiber Structure
- Single Piece Molded Construction
- USAPA Approved
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Core Construction: Patented Carbon Fiber Chambers
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Handle Circumference: 3 5/8”
- Handle Length: 5-5/8"
- Paddle Length: 16-5/8"
- Paddle Width: 7-3/8"
- Paddle Thickness: 7/16"
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
At Rackets & Runners, you, our customer bring meaning to what we do and why we do it. With over 40 years in the sports goods specialty business, we have been the pioneers in a customer-focused service experience. Trust in our process and commitment to find the best products to support you with your athletic activities.
General Return & Exchange Details
For all returns or exchanges, you must present a valid receipt.
Must be in new condition with no wear evident on the soles, interior or uppers. To qualify for return, shoes must be accompanied by the original box and any packaging included.
The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed. The racket has not been strung. No refunds or exchanges on strung rackets.
Items must be in new condition, unwashed and unworn. All original tags must be attached.
Can be returned if unopened in original manufacturer’s packaging and with original tags. The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items marked at 50% off or greater
- Strung Rackets
- Gels, Bars and other “fuel” product
- Water Bottles
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Sale items marked with a discount less than 50% can be returned for merchandise credit on a gift card within 14 days of purchase in store and 14 days of confirmed delivery for on line purchase.
Sale items marked with a discount of 50% or greater are final sale.
In Store Purchase: Return and Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date or a merchandise credit on a gift card within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
You can exchange your merchandise within 14 days from the purchase date.
Online Purchase: Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery of purchase. Up to 30 days from confirmed delivery of purchase, you can receive a merchandise credit on gift card. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
Merchandise purchased on line can be returned in person to our store location at: 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H2M5 or through courier or Canada Post. Alternatively, you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
When we receive the merchandise, you will be refunded the original purchase price. The refund will be applied to the method of payment used when ordering. Original shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.