For players seeking more speed on the court, welcome to Head’s lightest shoe, the Sprint Pro 3.0. Engineered with a mesh upper making the shoe lightweight and extremely breathable, while the sock construction takes care of the out-of-the-box comfort you crave. To keep your foot in place during slides and rallies Head added new Delta Straps and a TPU heel counter. Easily cover the width of the court with the Head Sprint 3.0.
- HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
- The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
- Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
- Stable TPU brace for best heel fit
- Elastic Sock Construction for initial comfort and support.
- Triangle shaped midfoot straps are integrated into the lacing for best stability and an individually fit.