To Our Valued Community,
BC entering Phase 3 of the Restart Plan is a significant accomplishment for BC residents and signifies a time for optimism as we eventually exit the pandemic. At Rackets & Runners, through our collective effort and commitment to PHO guidelines, we have managed to keep our workplace free of the COVID 19 virus. For this achievement, we thank you!
Our number one priority is keeping our staff and customers safe during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We’re committed to maintaining a number of cleanliness and safety standards whether in-store or at curb-side pick-up.
- Masks are worn by all staff members and customers at all times (we have disposable masks for customer use if you forget yours)
- A limit of 6 customers (or bubbles) in store at any one time - we have a waiting area just outside if we are at capacity
- Social distancing is in effect throughout the store
- Regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces, credit card machines, change rooms, staff use areas, etc.
- We have provided hand sanitizer for you to use before entering the store and at various points throughout the store should you need it
Weekly, we will evaluate our COVID Safety Plan/communicable disease prevention plan for necessary adjustments. Please note that all physical distancing, physical barriers (acrylic barriers), sanitation plus any other requirements will continue until we advise differently.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these times.
Vanda, Kevin & Nadia